New Home Stationery I Am Setting Up A Wedding Stationery Business From Home. I Need To Find Flat Embossed Invitations?

I am setting up a wedding stationery business from home. I need to find flat embossed invitations? - new home stationery

In trying to find the wedding invitations are engraved for printing drawings must fill out at home. I have many beautiful designs in the United States, but not many companies will be imported to England. I searched for hours on British sites, but found none. Suggestions please.

3 comments:

Save Money Guide said...

Perform a search for "wedding invitations in Google (UK Section embossed)
It looks very promising.

Refers to Jo.
www.save-money-guide.com

babystil... said...

try www.confetti.co.uk

Anonymous said...

When you enter card making / craft store, you can buy kits to improve the mark to provide a design that is you. You can get all the bonuses. UK-based stores.

Post a Comment