What happens to the Windows system clock when the computer is in sleep mode? - when in sleep mode thetorrent are working
I write a small program in Visual Basic that the system used to open an application in a given time.
I have a variable equal to the current system time.
Example: Time = Now
My program does not seem to run, I think, if I run a night. Is the Windows system clock is not put in standby mode?
When In Sleep Mode Thetorrent Are Working What Happens To The Windows System Clock When The Computer Is In Sleep Mode?
3:13 PM
2 comments:
Then you need something that used to write the BIOS clock.
This clock is driven by the CMOS battery (a small lithium-ion battery) and running when your computer is turned on or off. I do not know how I can access from VB but I bet there's a product of MS VB, it has certain functions under the lever to open the shows. VB is not good in terms of lower level, if I put my money on them.
I did a quick Google "BIOS access VB clock" and found some interesting things .. But I suggest you take a look at this.
Now run the clock chip on the actual motherboard all the time - even if the plug on the wall of the. There is a small battery on the motherboard, that the clock keeps running.
However, the PC into standby or hibernation or off, the operating system has not read the time on the clock on the motherboard. The time is again checked the clock on the motherboard to wake, or whatever.
Post a Comment